Design Updates
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 10/30/1976 (47)

Posted: Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 10:07:56 PM | IP Logged

You know the elevations you put on the course I could never do cause my mind doesn't think like that. Some of the cases like on 8 it was a bid frustrating to try to work around but other areas like the 1st par 3 on the back or hole 10 it was very easy to fit in and work with. It was very natural. It is a fun course to play, it is not super hard but nor is the course easy it is a nice blend on difficulty. 

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Monday, June 21, 2021 at 7:19:11 PM | IP Logged

Yeah, it's always interesting working through and seeing different styles.

I'm planning on taking a little break, but will probably tinker with some things during that time.

I'll get Bellerive 08 finished eventually. My other interests are my Thomas tribute course, Southern Hills, and a few other projects.

Hope everyone enjoys Atlanta! 

Page of 4
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 1 active members online
mr2,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Design Updates - Page 4 Loaded in 0.203 seconds
Friday, May 3, 2024 @ 10:00:45 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.