Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/26/1987 (36)

Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 at 8:51:35 AM | IP Logged

Q cumber said:
"Hello everyone, my name is Mark and have been playing TW 2004 on and off for many years but have started to play with a few of the guys in work as something to pass a lunch hour :) We have got a bit bored with the old maps and so I stumbled on this site while looking for some new maps to play..... Looks good guys."
Hi , do you have TW 2008 ,this is still playable on www.gameranger.com,or tunngle, or hamachi, i would recomend gameranger ,for ease of use. 

Q cumber
General Member
No User Image
Wales

Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 at 9:05:39 AM | IP Logged

Argon22 said:
"[/QUOTE"
Hi , do you have TW 2008 ,this is still playable on www.gameranger.com,or tunngle, or hamachi, i would recomend gameranger ,for ease of use.[/QUOTE]

No we dont have 2008 but 2004 works fine as we use it on a local network. 

LazyGolfer
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, April 6, 2015 at 3:15:30 AM | IP Logged

I've always liked the TW08 golf game. The only other game I've had is the Links 2003.I was looking for add-on courses for TW08 and found this site.

I was experiencing long wait times between shots. I read about modifying the HoleType.tcn file. I tried the mod and went from taking about 65 minutes to finish a round to about 35 minutes. This convinced me how informative this site was.

I've played my first round of Forest Dunes GC 2015 and enjoyed it.

Thanks to all who have made what appears to be a great source for information and enjoyment.

links386
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 6:01:30 AM | IP Logged

hello everyone, I was formally known as 777theangel and posted my whole EA sports golf collection. My new user name is representing the 2nd best golf game franchise in golf video game history in my opinion the microsoft links series's 1st major hit Links386. I had terrible luck in real life golf. but today I now have every EA golf tv console year from 1990 PGA tour through 1993's PGA tour II and 1994's PGA tour III for SEGA GENESIS and all PLAYSTATION series PGA tour 96-98 and tiger woods PGA tour series 

bangus
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 6:24:45 AM | IP Logged

links386 said:
"1990 PGA tour through 1993's PGA tour II and 1994's PGA tour III"
Great memories with those games. Still the only golf games I ever ended up the season money leader. 

wotever
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 at 7:28:10 PM | IP Logged

Hi
My name is Stephen and i was going through some old game discs the other day and came across the tiger woods 2000 discs, threw them in the disc drive on the laptop and hey presto the game still works bringing back many great memories. i did a search for extra courses and came up with this site but cannot find any courses from that far back, could you tell me if its possible for me to somehow convert some of the courses on here backwards to be compatible with 2000?
thanks for any advice in advance. 

Jimbo63
General Member
No User Image
England

B-Day: 7/30/1947 (76)

Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:20:14 PM | IP Logged

Hi Stephen
Welcome to the site. Try this link
http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=9332&forum=11 

Jimbo63
General Member
No User Image
England

B-Day: 7/30/1947 (76)

Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 at 8:28:38 PM | IP Logged

You might also find this item helpful for installing the courses

http://www.coursedownloads.com/tutorials/view.asp?id=1 

wotever
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 9:17:06 AM | IP Logged

Wow so many courses, thank you very much for the information, it is greatly appreciated. 

Cobraxix70
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:12:09 AM | IP Logged

Hi, I'm Cobra..
I found this place by accident while looking for the keyboards commands for 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08'.

Thank you all in advance for all your hard work and uploads that makes it all much easier for us newbies.

Cheers.
:-) 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 8:41:34 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 8:41:00 AM

Hello Cobraxix70, welcome to the site.
We have TW08 manual in pdf on this link: http://www.coursedownloads.com/extras/details.asp?id=961
Or on top of page go to section: Utilities....utilities and files for TW08...Miscellaneous
Inside section Miscellaneous...look for file: TW08 Manual 

delvanis
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 4/2/1942 (82)

Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 3:17:00 PM | IP Logged

Hi everyone
I'm Ron a senior who lives in Ohio. I am 74yrs young and a big fan of TW games. My favorite is TW 08 for the PC. For years I was unable to get the game to run on my older PC because it had a Radeon AMD graphic card. I now have a boss Cybertron PC with a Nvidia 750 Ti graphics card to run TW 08. I can run the game at MAX. This PC is awesome.
I love tigerwoods downloads.com, because I now can download so many extra courses and necessary libraries to my PC. Thanks to the tireless efforts of designers of these courses. No other website offers this. Thank you so much one and all  

outlaw78
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 11:18:11 AM | IP Logged

Hello all!

Been playing all the Tiger Woods games since 2005. (I think I might have had an earlier game then 2005 but I can't seem to remember.)

I stumbled across this forum/site looking for help and after much reading about problems getting the game to install on newer OS's. After I couldn't figure it out on my own, I created an account here to help me. After much help and troubleshooting I got it working and I am now downloading courses to add to 08. I didn't know you could do this! This is awesome. It adds new life to the game. I just wish you could play the new courses in PGA mode and not just custom/IP online.

This site rocks!

46Chris
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 2:10:16 PM | IP Logged

Long time TW Golf fan, started with TW '03. Bought every year up to 2008, but funny enough '04 is still my favorite. I guess that's because the difference between '03 and '04 was so huge, it blew me away. Anyway, I was an avid online player and course downloader in '04. I kept playing '04 on my own for a number of years, except for the last two when I didn't have a home PC, and my work computer is a Mac. I just bought a used desktop with a good graphics card, and I was completing a re-install of Windows 7 over top of Windows 10 so I could also play my flight simulators, and I found this site. Holy cow, what a treasure! So great to see that I'm not alone.

What's the contribution level to be able to get larger download limits? I couldn't find anything on that subject in the FAQs.

Thanks, Chris 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 5:13:50 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 5:25:00 PM

Hello Chris, welcome to the site.
Can you try again, your create myzip size should be upgraded to a higher level now, so you should have higher download limits. 

JTDOOWOP
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 at 8:30:53 PM | IP Logged

Hi

It's JoeT back again - Great to see the site is flourishing.
Need some help - I will post it in form...................JoeT 

JCGolf
General Member
No User Image
Venezuela

Posted: Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 5:26:13 PM | IP Logged

Hello:

My name is JCGolf and I have doubts about how to create golfers, I would like someone to do a tutorial on how to create players (like Jack Nicklaus, for example), I would like to create one and upload it, I have also created a Wallpaper. Thanks for allowing me to be here. 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:09:01 AM | IP Logged

edited by: argon on Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:19:00 AM

JCGolf said:
"Hello:

My name is JCGolf and I have doubts about how to create golfers, I would like someone to do a tutorial on how to create players (like Jack Nicklaus, for example), I would like to create one and upload it, I have also created a Wallpaper. Thanks for allowing me to be here."

Start the game then click on change Profile / Create Golfer / on this interface you can chose Profesional , if you put a tick in that box the new created golfer will have 75% attributes = power good enough for online play and the golfer will have $100,000,an Amateur created golfer has $10,000, advance to next stage and there is all the EA Game face edit things , Face hair ect: screen shot attached.
I will also add a screen shot of Severiano Ballesteros I did on the next reply.

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 3:12:24 AM | IP Logged

edited by: argon on Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 6:16:00 AM

This is Severiano Ballesteros I made , download him here http://www.coursedownloads.com/extras/details.asp?id=796

Screen shot attached
Some of the custom golfers you can down load here were made by EA , you cannot change edit those golfers , like Arnold Palmer ect:

video

https://youtu.be/F2rIrzra7IE 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 7:39:23 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 7:44:00 AM

Once you created your player in TW08 ( as Argon described in one of the previous posts ),and you want to upload it to Coursedownloads, then you have to put the files and the folder in a zipfile :

For example you created a player in TW08: davidhowell

Go to next location: MyDoc/Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 08/Ability
And inside Ability folder copy the files:

David Howell.aia
David Howell.cal
David Howell.hal

Now go to next location: MyDoc\Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 08\Career\Players
And inside Players folder copy the folder and file:

Folder named: David Howell
File named: David Howell.plr

So when you copied all files as described above you will have:

Folder named: David Howell
David Howell.aia
David Howell.cal
David Howell.hal
David Howell.plr

Now put everything in a zipfile and you can upload it to coursedownloads ( section Utilities.....Custom golfers )

Note: you can find the folder: MyDoc....on you desktop it is called: My documents....
( when you are using Vista or Win7 or win8: on desktop look for folder: User (or username).....inside you will find: Documents )
And inside you will see: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 with inside Ability folder and Career/players folder.)

Note: It is possibble you won t have the .aia file after you created your player, then you can upload it without the .aia file.

Page of 5
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Loaded in 0.313 seconds
Friday, April 26, 2024 @ 6:24:37 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.