jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 8/1/1964 (59)

Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 at 9:39:24 PM | IP Logged

Where did Greg Post that at? 

jmeier Signature

Tour Manager and Design Manager of the CGX Tour, the best place online for PGA Style tournament play on custom courses. Often imitated, never duplicated.

Boze
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 1/1/1901 (123)

Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 at 9:44:09 PM | IP Logged

I read it over on his twitter blog thingy..lol. Don't know where veboy saw it. 

Boze Signature

XBL: xXBoze66Xx

jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 at 9:58:49 PM | IP Logged

Found it, many thanks it was below the blog in the comments section 

jmeier Signature

Tour Manager and Design Manager of the CGX Tour, the best place online for PGA Style tournament play on custom courses. Often imitated, never duplicated.

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 at 10:51:28 PM | IP Logged

DivotMaker said:
"
If I can't answer questions, what makes you think a Producer is going to answer those same questions?"

1. TrueBlue didn't say A producer, he said THE producer. With all due respect you don't have the same status with EA sports than THE or even A producer.

2. Because he can.

Neil 

Munroco Signature

From Carnoustie, the REAL home of golf.

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 at 11:09:47 PM | IP Logged

Wow, I really wasn't expecting an answer when I posted that... 

jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 at 11:39:32 PM | IP Logged

I am really quite shocked at the responses I have been reading from many of the community members here towards the people that actually take time to provide information in whatever capacity they have. Not the kind of attitude you would ever expect from people who use these forums to seek the help and advice from other members who also graciously devote some time in a similar manner. But I guess when sites like this come without any price or fee, what more can you expect. 

jmeier Signature

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 12:32:17 AM | IP Logged

jmeier said:
"I am really quite shocked at the responses I have been reading from many of the community members here towards the people that actually take time to provide information in whatever capacity they have. Not the kind of attitude you would ever expect from people who use these forums to seek the help and advice from other members who also graciously devote some time in a similar manner. But I guess when sites like this come without any price or fee, what more can you expect."

Not sure if this is a dig at me, I suspect it is.
You can't expect everyone to agree on everything, there will always be opposing views on many subjects. I have been polite in the posts I have made on this site but the comment Tim came out with quoted me, so I was quite entitled to respond. The post by Vexxxboy quoting Greg Rinaldi proves my point.

Although this site is free some of us donate to help out a little, so your last comment is less than gracious.

Neil 

Munroco Signature

DivotMaker
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 7:48:14 AM | IP Logged

edited by: DivotMaker on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 7:50:00 AM

Munroco said:
"

1. TrueBlue didnt say A producer, he said THE producer. With all due respect you dont have the same status with EA sports than THE or even A producer.

2. Because he can.

Neil"

He is one of the Producers for the game, not THE producer. Now that Greg has posted this publicly, it is okay to discuss. So now that he has posted it, I TOO can discuss it.

No, I dont have the same status with EA Sports that a producer does because I am not an employee of EA, therefore not a member of the Dev Team. However, I am not as concerned about my status with EA as I am committed to abiding by the NDA I have signed with them. If that lowers my status in your eyes, so be it.

Honestly, it simply amazes me how some of you can sit there criticizing and judging others just because they cant give you information that you want. 

DivotMaker Signature

Asus Maximus Formula X38 / C2D E6850 / 4 GB DDR 6400 / ATI HD 4870 X2 / WD Raptor 150 GB / Viewsonic VX2835 28 1080p / Logitech Digital 5500 / Vista 32

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 11:21:26 AM | IP Logged

DivotMaker said:
"

I am not as concerned about my status with EA as I am committed to abiding by the NDA I have signed with them. If that lowers my status in your eyes, so be it.
"

Why would you say that? I have never criticised your abiding by the agreement you signed. It's only right that you do so.
QUOTE=DivotMaker]

Honestly, it simply amazes me how some of you can sit there criticizing and judging others just because they cant give you information that you want.[/QUOTE]

You don't think you are doing the same? Whenever someone has anything less than positive to say about EA you are on here defending the company, telling us to wait for the grand design before commenting. People are entitled to speculate, its half the fun, but you seem to take it as a personal insult. I shall make no more posts on this thread as it seems to be getting people's backs up.

Neil

Munroco Signature

DivotMaker
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 11:50:35 AM | IP Logged

Munroco said:
"

You don't think you are doing the same? Whenever someone has anything less than positive to say about EA you are on here defending the company, telling us to wait for the grand design before commenting. People are entitled to speculate, its half the fun, but you seem to take it as a personal insult. I shall make no more posts on this thread as it seems to be getting people's backs up.

Neil

"

Nonsense. There IS a difference. I see people making assumptions about the product that are inaccurate and I am simply responding to users to wait for EA to release more information. How is that defending EA? And others who come here and attack me because they don't like the answers or lack of answers because I can expand on why their assumptions are incorrect. Guess you and I will have to agree to disagree as you make it seem that I am the only one in the wrong here........ 

DivotMaker Signature

Asus Maximus Formula X38 / C2D E6850 / 4 GB DDR 6400 / ATI HD 4870 X2 / WD Raptor 150 GB / Viewsonic VX2835 28 1080p / Logitech Digital 5500 / Vista 32

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 3:27:52 PM | IP Logged

Im tell a little story....read if you want or skip it.

I race cars on the weekend as many of you know. The last two weeks have been cancelled due to weather. Well in the two weeks I Have heard everything from the trrack owner is getting sues, file bankruptcy, wife took him to the cleaners in a divorce, the township closed the track. Every single thing I have heard has started as speculation and rumors, that by the time is got to me it was fact.

What Divotmaker is doing it trying to keep everyone informed, but also keep any speculation and rumors about the game to a minimum. He also takes me as being very honest, as much so as to answer questions without lieing or breaking his NDA. Which from what Im reading is upsetting a few people who see things in black and white. What I mean is some people would whether hear yes or no to their question instead of a political answer. Simply put, as soon as anyone under an NDA is notified they can talk, they will.

NOW is their anymore questions about if EA knows that custom courses are a very important part of the game? Not are they going to include it, because thats been covered....it can not be discussed.

FACT: EA knows that every member of this site wants custom courses and a CA program included with any new golf game they release.

FACT: EA has not released any details you do not already know about if you read this thread. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

Page of 2
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 1 active members online
hacker49,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Initial TW Online Blog - Page 2 Loaded in 0.500 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 3:12:17 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.