CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Logo, splash, text, flag for manually-dl courses i - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : TW Caddie 08 Support
Logo, splash, text, flag for manually-dl courses i
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

singingolfer
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 4:56:48 PM | IP Logged

I've manually d/l several courses to TW 2008. I started with Myzip but got prompted that I was out of space after 1 d/l, so I switched to manual, which has worked very well, BUT my menu of courses in the game (the screen where you choose the course you want)only has 1 with logo, etc-Cypress Point- which I'm sure was my Myzip course. How do I add the menu info to my manually d/l courses? Or do I have to uninstall each one and re-d/l using myzip? It's not a big deal- it'd just be nice to have all my courses identified in the menu screen.

I'm now using myzip again and it works great. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (63)

Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 5:08:29 PM | IP Logged

Hiya,

I think the fastest way is to uninstall the courses, and to reinstall it with the Create myzip feature. 

singingolfer
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 5:24:31 PM | IP Logged

Thanks! 

There are 1 active members online
funcle,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Logo, splash, text, flag for manually-dl courses i - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Friday, May 17, 2024 @ 3:10:51 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.