Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

bob300ers1
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/1/1955 (69)

Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 5:57:22 PM | IP Logged

When installing my courses the Logo does not show up in the course selection when loading a course to play on LAN or on custom single player. I checked the properties in the Caddy on several courses and they all have this target path: C:\PROGRA~2\EASPOR~1\TIGERW~1\Courses\Bulldogs Ridge\splash.dds

When my friend checks the properties on his courses in his caddy it has this path:C:\PROGRA~2\EASPOR~1\TIGERW~1\Courses\Bay Hill Club & Lodge\splash.tga

My target path is a .dds and his is a .tga

His Logos and splash screens show up and mine don't

Do I need to change this like his or is there something else I should do to make my Logos show up ? 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (63)

Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 2:29:01 AM | IP Logged

Hiya Bob...

Are you unzipping the courses prior to installing? If you are using the TW Caddie program, you need to install the courses directly from the zip file without unzipping them. Unzipping the course file and then installing is the typical cause of the logos not showing up.

There are 1 active members online
Gerrylove1,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - caddy - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Friday, May 17, 2024 @ 7:45:25 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.