Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Jamoonvoid
General Member
No User Image
Gibraltar

B-Day: 8/1/1937 (86)

Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 2:41:35 PM | IP Logged

My problem with Pay Pal is that I havenot used it for a while. Having changed my new Email address it meaning Pay Pal does not have the tools to recognize change in allowing me to advise them.Also requested my password but they insist on using my previous Email address, to advise me of my password. Have been on Pay Pal internet site in feedback but found none of there menus worked all dead ends. Also when trying to donate to Course Downloads Pay Pal only recognises Australia as a state of UNITED STATES by giving their states and not the Australian states. They are truly bugged 

Jamoonvoid Signature

change from novice to intermediate

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 2:12:53 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 2:14:00 PM

Hi...

You can still download courses + libraries when create myzipfile is not working:

You can download course + all libraries in separate files.
When you are on coursepage you want to download:
Just click on left side on coursedownload link to download coursefile...and on right side click on each library name (; text ) and you will be able to download all libraries in separate files.
After that you can add coursefile and all library files in game with TWCaddie.
Important: First install all libraries in game...and at last install course file in game with TWCaddie.
(;Reason is: when you first install course, you will receive error message about missing libraries.) 

Jamoonvoid
General Member
No User Image
Gibraltar

B-Day: 8/1/1937 (86)

Posted: Friday, March 18, 2011 at 12:41:46 AM | IP Logged

Thanks Gunpowder I appreciate very much your advice 

Jamoonvoid Signature

change from novice to intermediate

There are 2 active members online
Mav01, mr2,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Pay Pal problems unable to communicate - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Thursday, April 25, 2024 @ 8:03:55 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.