wont stay logged in since last donation
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

playerSKIPDO
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, February 1, 2010 at 6:42:21 AM | IP Logged

every time i come to coursedownloads since the sight was shut down and after i donated the sight will not keep me logged in. i have have to login every time between downloaded courses. iwas hoping some one could help me with this.i would also like to thank every one that puts there time and effort into coursedownloads.com its a great tool to have,and we would not have itif not for ypour efforts. thank you very much playerSKIPDOG 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Monday, February 1, 2010 at 9:13:58 AM | IP Logged

Try clearing out your cookies. You may still have an old or damaged cookie file that is causing the problem. 

There are 1 active members online
Micko1,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - wont stay logged in since last donation - Page 1 Loaded in 0.281 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 5:00:52 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.