Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

ImnahaBoy
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 4/8/1951 (72)

Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 4:44:31 PM | IP Logged

edited by: R0Bkh on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:35:00 PM Moved from Course Manager forum to Site Bugs & Errors forum

I was informed about six weeks ago, after I made a donation that my file size was 150MG, but when I try to download, I'm told that it's still 50MG. Is there something I need to do? 

ImnahaBoy Signature

ImnahaBoy

jmeier
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 8/1/1964 (59)

Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 8:24:56 PM | IP Logged

send a PM to TruBlueMich indicating what the paypal address used was. Please do not post it in the forums for security reasons 

jmeier Signature

Tour Manager and Design Manager of the CGX Tour, the best place online for PGA Style tournament play on custom courses. Often imitated, never duplicated.

There are 1 active members online
wpb52,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - My download size should be 150MG - Page 1 Loaded in 0.359 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 9:14:46 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.