Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

MoLuck
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/13/1940 (83)

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 12:55:53 PM | IP Logged

edited by: JSJarvis on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 4:18:00 PM Moved from TW Caddie 08 Support forum to Site Bugs & Errors forum

When I try to download a course it won't create a zip file. 

COLDPLAYfan4
General Member
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 1:44:56 PM | IP Logged

Me to it doesn't work

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 1:47:01 PM | IP Logged

Sorry guys, but you are going to have to give more information on how you are trying to download. I just went to a course, checked the boxes of the files I wanted included in a MyZip, clicked the MyZip button and it downloaded with no problem. MyZip is up and running. 

COLDPLAYfan4
General Member
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 1:51:20 PM | IP Logged

i click the button to make a myzipfile and than i see just the bar where stands "Creating your myZip file" and for the rest nothing happens 

COLDPLAYfan4
General Member
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 1:54:22 PM | IP Logged

normaly you see also when its busy creating the myzip file, well don't see anything just the bar and the downloadbutton after creating the myzip file does not come 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 2:09:47 PM | IP Logged

edited by: JSJarvis on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 2:11:00 PM

Have you tried clearing our our cache or temporary internet files? Have you tried logging off the site, clearing your browser cookies and logging back in? What browser are you using? Is this happening with all courses or just one in particular? Are you trying to download multiple MyZip files at a time? (;If so, you cannot. Only 1 MyZip can be downloaded at a time.) The more information you provide, the better it will help.

I just tried it again with another course, selecting every library needed for the course, and it worked perfectly. 

Titleistxxx
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 2:15:04 PM | IP Logged

JSJarvis said:
"Have you tried clearing our our cache or temporary internet files? Have you tried logging off the site, clearing your browser cookies and logging back in? What browser are you using? Is this happening with all courses or just one in particular? Are you trying to download multiple MyZip files at a time? (If so, you cannot. Only 1 MyZip can be downloaded at a time.) The more information you provide, the better it will help.

I just tried it again with another course, selecting every library needed for the course, and it worked perfectly."

I'm having the same problem. I tried your recommendation but that didn't work either. Did this work for any of you other guys having the problem.

Thanks for your reply. 

COLDPLAYfan4
General Member
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 2:15:47 PM | IP Logged

edited by: COLDPLAYfan46 on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 2:16:00 PM

did clear temp files but do that every day, left my cookies,and its with every course. yeserday had no prob. never download more than one at the time

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 2:41:42 PM | IP Logged

Not sure what is going on. Tru will have to look into this next time he is on the site. I have tested multiple files and had no problems getting it to work, but obviously it isn't working for most members right now.

For the time being you will need to download files individually until the problem can be found and fixed. 

ricksown
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 at 9:56:49 PM | IP Logged

Having same problem does'nt seem to want to make zipfile takes me back to prvious screen also???

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 2:28:36 AM | IP Logged

Hi.....

Until the problem is solved, it is possible to download coursefile + required libraries separate :

First you will have to create a new folder on your desktop ( or other location) and give the new folder a name: ( for example: TW08 custom courses )
(In this new folder you will have to download the course + all required libraries.)

Now go to startpage of Coursedownloads site.....and on left side on top you will see section: Coursedownloads.....Tiger woods 2008
Inside you will find all custom courses,.......when you found a course you want to install:

on top of page of the course you want to download click: Download Course
now on next popup page you will see on left side download link for the course: Coursedownloads.net
click on link (Coursedownloads.net) and download the coursefile to the new folder you created on your desktop.
Now on right side you will see a list of all required libraries..........click on each libraryname (text)....and download all libraries to the new folder you created on your desktop.

When you downloaded coursefile + all required libraries to the new folder, it is time to install course + all libraries in TW08 with automatic installer TWCaddie08:

on desktop dubble click icon/shortcut: TWCaddie08

Now a popup screen will appear, and on top right side click: Install
Now on next popup screen you will have to browse/find to the new folder you created on your desktop
When you found the new folder in popup screen you will see the downloaded course+ libraries zip files.
Now first dubble click on all libries zip files... and TWCaddie08 will install all libraries automatic in TW08
At last dubble click the course file...and TWCaddie08 will install course automatic in TW08.

Some Notes:
The course zip file is the one with the highest number )....It is important to install all libraries first....and at last the course zip file.
(The reason is: When you first install course file you will receive message of missing libraries )
(When you receive message of missing library: download missing library and install also in TW08 with TWCaddie08)

Important:you only have to download and install library once..........when you download and install other courses that are using the same library, you dont have to install that library again.
But no worries, when you already have the library installed, TWCaddie08 will tell you that you already have the library.

Roonaldinho3
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

B-Day: 6/26/1971 (52)

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 11:22:19 AM | IP Logged

It doesn't allow you to download from the coursedownload.net link either. It just takes you to another screen. 

Steelman68J
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 1/27/1968 (56)

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 11:38:07 AM | IP Logged

I'm having the same problem. I have been downloading files individually. 

axe360
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 3/26/1960 (64)

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 11:40:30 AM | IP Logged

I have never used the Myzip file, just seems like it would be more of a hassle to me.

Maybe good if you don't have most of the libs. 

frodo813
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 12:52:30 PM | IP Logged

Hello gentlemen,I'm having the same problem as other people.Won't let me create my zip files keeps taking me back to the download page.Thank you for your attention to this matter and have a great day!  

CarnoustieTW
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

B-Day: 5/16/1959 (64)

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 1:12:58 PM | IP Logged

just used it with no problems.Only thing I can think of is to clean out all internet files,cookies, browsing history ect.
If you are using Internet Explorer go to tools,righthand side of taskbar or top left,select internet options,Browsing History,delete,delete everything in there,you will have to login to every site if you saved your passwords for them. 

Billythekid
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 6/7/1962 (61)

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 2:58:31 PM | IP Logged

I'm having the same problem. First time for me that this has happend. Hope it gets fixed soon I got a tourney to play in and I need the course. 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 3:04:25 PM | IP Logged

From a previous post in this thread:

For the time being you will need to download files individually until the problem can be found and fixed. 

dfwhitaker
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 3:13:24 PM | IP Logged

Same here it will not allow my zip file creation. How are we to get the courses? 

FOGDaheee
General Member
No User Image
Hungary

Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 4:50:04 PM | IP Logged

Yup this is happening for me now, it has never happened before. I used CC Cleaner to clean all browser options and it still wont work.

Weird v weird. 

Page of 3
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 2 active members online
DIC7704, wpb52,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - No Zip File - Page 1 Loaded in 0.422 seconds
Tuesday, April 16, 2024 @ 9:26:23 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.