Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 5:18:32 PM | IP Logged

edited by: TruBluMich on Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 9:16:00 PM Moved from General forum to Staff Announcements forum

OK first I want to tell you all thank you very very much from all of us at CourseDownloads.com. When I set the challenge I was planning on it taking about a week to raise enough to meet the challenge. It took exactly 34 hours, how sweet is that. Those who doanted should have had access to myZIP before the goal was reached. If not please accept my appology, I wrote all of that in about 5 minutes with no debugging. We actually went over by 24.00 dollars so I will be palcing that in the fund for the next donation drive.

We now have a 7 month buffer o nthe server bill which gives us ample time to get the new site programmed, tested and launched. In the future dont excpect to see the donation ads, due to the success of this challenge, once the 7 months is up I will do a new challenge so hopefully we only have to do this two times a year.

Finnaly I would like to thank all of the following members for thier donation. You will also be recieiving a personal email from me. If you made a donation and do not see your name below please send me a message so that I cna correct it. This is also a list of the users who will be given first access to the new site. Before you ask, when will the new site be done? WHEN ITS PERFECT were not rushing this one, so its taking some time to get the exact way I we want it.

Thank You to the following Members
amazingace
angelcalif6
axe360
BallsMclennan
BGravolicious
Big Nik
bigbobpga2000
bigtdrake
bogeyman3
BossHogg669
bruhaa2
bubbabrad
Calibrateguy
Canon0075
catmykey1
CHAZ
chettjhett
chicago43055
Christopher Woof
claude448
cloys1
curtis
Cutterwood
david cohen
DavidWR52ET
dbeast420
DBW26
dewmanea07
DIC7704
Divit1958
dreamitin
DriveEmHrd
duirdie
Erich Schiller
exiled blue
finebldr0
FOG-Bricktop
golfrick007
hannes5711
jacc4_99
jasmine
JayZee
jbcalg
jerome64
JerryBx9
jimmyjinx7
jmar1324
john sbluff
John Smith
Johnny Makani
JPlayerHogan
JPlayerHogan
jpm0650
JSJarvis
kingpin61
kmaca12
ll-pilot
lomboyst
lvlacleod
MachLz1
Marcel Nijst
mcoale2004
MilesOlmsted
ndean59
nikejd
One Ace Grace
papakenya
patsamashton
PdLegend42
penface2003
pmsull1
PNPBarrie
PNPBarrie
pratisky93
preserver9
ralph07
Rayfeb09
rcnut360
REddie2Roll
rickster99992
riptt
rls756
robscheib
salty
scats09
Scottiedog23
stephensmith4p
stevolingo
sunshine
tay1062
teed-off54
THEJAD
TigerWoodtoo
tobykitchener
UserRob9542
willie6860
Wizzputter
wolf12
woodman6035
zee56 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

ChadLegend
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 10/12/1963 (60)

Posted: Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 6:27:15 PM | IP Logged

This site is the best....and you men's talent is priceless...anytime... 

ChadLegend Signature

No one ever says Its only a game when their team is winning.

Karl Baumgar
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, November 7, 2008 at 3:37:32 PM | IP Logged

I contributed and am not on the list. Also, how can I update the courses I recently posted on the site. I found a couple of problems after I posted the new courses to the download page. Karl Baumgarten 

UserRob9542
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 1:21:48 PM | IP Logged

I have a true passion for this game as it provides a great source of relaxation and enjoyment for my otherwise overly stressed mind. Being able to download new courses and share information here greatly increases the gaming experience. The course designers and site staff are awesome. I appreciate your thanks but, it is I who should be thanking you. Thank you!  

George McGin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 1:44:37 AM | IP Logged

Like Karl, I contributed and did not see my name.

However, I am not bothered by it, as I know I contributed earlier in the year, and I know that TruBluMich knows who contributed. The list posted might be the ones who answered his call to help meet his goal. They all should be congratulated.

Congratulations on that. Although I am disabled, and recieving very little in benefits, I was going to contribute again, as the services offered are second to none! I enjoyed playing in the tour, and even though I have my own tour site, it will offer a different experience than you will find here. And that is great that so many fans have taken time and money to allow all of us to feel like we are playing a tour like the pros. And that is why I got involved.

I can only hope the site I purchased becomes half the site Coursedownloads is. So I will wait until the box opens up again when you start needing money. I will be there to help out.

George McGinn 

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 7:48:36 AM | IP Logged

The list of names that was posted were the ones that donated during the specific time from when Tru made the initial goal request and when it was met. It is not a running list of names of people who have donated. All donations to the site are important and are appreciated. Tru was just sending a special thank you out to those that had answered the call to his request. 

There are 1 active members online
jejdjjdjd,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!! - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Friday, April 19, 2024 @ 3:23:42 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.