Author  Message

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 10:42:58 AM | IP Logged

edited by: JSJarvis on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 10:49:00 AM

Since there have been a whole lot of questions regarding TW 09 for the PC, I have put together a quick FAQ with the answers that we know.

While I have no announcements for today, we are listening to the concerns of the fans and hope to have an announcement soon about some steps we’re taking on Madden in particular that we hope will appeal to some of the fans this fall.

In the last week or so, many of you have asked for clarification as to what our intentions are this year for the PC platform specifically.

Let me clearly state our plans: This year, we plan to ship FIFA and NHL on the PC. FIFA Manager will also be available in some territories.

This year,
We continue to explore new ideas for reinvigorating the PC platform for sports. We have exciting projects taking place right now in Asia with NBA STREET and FIFA on the PC, with a strong focus on the on-line experience. We’re learning from this and will keep you posted on new developments and how we think we can bring sports to the PC in a way that creates exciting game experiences and will be sound business decisions.

Contrary to some of the passionate posts on this blog, we have no intention to abandon the PC as a sports gaming platform. Rather, we are taking this time to re-define the way we bring you compelling experiences while at the same time making sure we make the appropriate and necessary investments for the future. I ask for your patience, understanding, and openness to new and unique ideas…

Peter

Topic Locked

There are 1 active members online
mcalfie,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - FAQ: No TW09 for the PC - Page 1 Loaded in 0.108 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 2:28:53 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.