Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 2:01:38 AM | IP Logged

We will no longer be allowing discussion about the 08 Modded/Hacked Version of Clsetup 07/08. Jorgen did not approve this for distribution and as respect to him we have never added it to this site or endorsed the use of it in a public manner.

There is no reason for people to disrespect Jorgen and all the work he has done for the Cyber Golfing Community by discussing this program anymore.

I am grateful and appreciate the thinking that went into making it so we could at least play custom courses and without it this site would have easily died.

NOW if Jorgen releases an Official version of the program we will make it available here for download and embrase its use as we have for several years now.

Staff members if you see a post refrencing Clsetup 08 please delete any new or past posts...thank you.

To those who have wrote tutorials or have videos on how to use it, please respect the original creator of this program and remove them from your site, I can not tell you what you can or can not put on your site. I just wish everyone would respect all the hard work Jorgen has done and not endorse the use of the modded Clsetup program.

With the release of TW Caddie 08 there is now a alternative. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

stumptown
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 7/11/1969 (54)

Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 at 11:23:24 AM | IP Logged

and i want to say nice work on the installer. it kicks ass. thanks! 

mrdew
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 6/7/1952 (71)

Posted: Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:58:14 PM | IP Logged

well i can't get 08 caddie to work only way my pc worked getting download courses was with his program i'm running vista what do i do? 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 11:59:05 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 12:00:00 PM

Hi did you try the steps below ?

The program needs to have permission from the first time you install it. UAC Creates registery entries for each individual user and denies access to the keys Tiger Woods 08 uses to read courses from.

Simply put here is how to fix every single issue that Vista users have encountered. MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM HAS ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES.

So how do you do that you ask?

Browse to the folder you installed TW Caddie 08 usally:
C://Program Files/CourseDownloads.com/TW Caddie 08

Locate the following file:
TW Caddie 08.exe

(;VISTA 64 BETA)
TW Caddie 08 Vista 64.exe

Right Click on that file and select Properties.

With properties Open select the tab labeled Compatibility

In the Compatibility screen you will see a option near the bottom that says:
Run This Program as Administrator

Check the box and click Apply and then OK. As the manual says you the program MUST BE RAN AS AN ADMINISTER. IN XP just being logged in as an Admin is enough. Vista on the other hand you have to tell it to run as an Administer.

This has fixed 99.9% of all reported problems with TW Caddie and Vista. 

There are 2 active members online
CcatP7, southside,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - CLSetup 08 Disussions not Allowed! - Page 1 Loaded in 0.219 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 5:59:22 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.