Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 2:34:26 AM | IP Logged

I figured every one else is on TV Giving High Dollar speeches at American Tax Payer expense, that I would give my own State of the Site speech.

Last year was a great year for the site, we rebuilt the site and gave it a new layout. We also added a few new features. There are at least two more that I know were adding for 2008 that should be done in the next few weeks.

As for funding, the site operated at a loss. But the majority of that came from software that was needed to create a more secure site and server. So all in all not bad, Im sure there are web masters out there who would love to have a free site that the members covered 90% of the cost.

Ok Im not big on speeches, so Im done.....thanks to all the members and most of all to the staff that donate thier time and energy to help. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

There are 1 active members online
hacker49,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - State of the Site 2007 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Thursday, April 25, 2024 @ 1:26:27 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.