Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 1:49:07 AM | IP Logged

Well I decided to launch the new and improved Course Source.

Changes:
Most Noticiabbly the look of the site. I decided on a clean look but brought back the themes for those who want more color or the inverted look on black.

Shoutbox: The shoutbox is improved and does not reresh the IFRAME every ten seconds, means no more clicking. The emoticons are gone as they caused problems with the new code that powers the shoutbox. You can also turn off the shoutbox.

Downloading:
All the features from the old site are still there thye have just been moved from the bottom of every single page to thier own download page.

Libraries:
They now have thier own page and download area.

Tour:
Ill let Rob go over this one as this is something he has been working very hard on putting together for everyone....trust me it is going to revolutinize online tour play.

Forum:
BIGGER TEXT! New Icons, UPLOADER IS WORKING AGAIN.

Browse around and enjoy, most other areas we cleaned up and re-worked to load faster.

Please be patient for the next couple of weeks as we discover any bugs we may have missed during testing. 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

glfnbwlr
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 10:37:34 AM | IP Logged

thanks for your awesome work. doing a great job.
only thing I can think of is it is now harder to get the libraries when downloading a course, as it redirects ya to another and yet another page. just fyi I think that is kinna a little to much navigateing to get a library. used to be able to download it from the same page without being redirected to another page.

keep up the great work. 

Stewart72
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 2/5/1972 (52)

Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 10:04:29 PM | IP Logged

I agree with the last poster. I liked having the libraries required to run a course listed on the same page as the course I wished to download. 

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 10:29:52 PM | IP Logged

Stewart72 said:
"I agree with the last poster. I liked having the libraries required to run a course listed on the same page as the course I wished to download."

I agree with you guys as well. The choice to go with the new method had to do with two things. I want MEMBERS to use the myzip feature and want NON-MEMBERS to help pay the bills by visiting more pages. It does create a little more navigating to get a library.

Ecomomics are simple if a course uses 5 libraries thats 5 more page views per course. For Members of the site the myzip feature negates this, so non-members are helping pay the bills now, unlike before where only the select few who donated were paying them...and page views are whats paying the bills now. 

TruBluMich Signature

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 10:31:41 PM | IP Logged

Stewart72 said:
"I agree with the last poster. I liked having the libraries required to run a course listed on the same page as the course I wished to download."

ALSO IM ABOUT THIS CLOSE TO DELETING your little Brutus the Buttcake....LOL...J jking congrats and hope ya get into the BSC Champ game. 

TruBluMich Signature

There are 1 active members online
wpb52,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Course Source 2008 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.250 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 8:46:50 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.