Topic Locked  
Author  Message

Gerald28435
General Member
No User Image
Wales

B-Day: 4/28/1935 (88)

Posted: Sunday, May 21, 2006 at 5:16:33 AM | IP Logged

I was sad to see this week that this site for course downloads was short of funds. I also read that you do not intend charging a membership fee....WHY NOT? This site is the saviour of TWs games, and I, an old-age pensioner, and many others would be only to glad to contribute a small amount to keeping this most valuable site running. 

Topic Locked

TruBluMich
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 9/11/1978 (45)

Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 at 1:50:03 AM | IP Logged

Well Jeff and I have discussed the future of this site and the good news is it will be around for some time to come. However we have already started with restructuring the site towards simplicity. The idea has ben brought up in regards to memberships, we can not and will not ever charge to download courses but we may come up with a membership that allows for players to subscribe and recieve bonus features that general free memberships would not recieve.

If we WERE to do something like this what would be a fair amount monthly to charge, I was thinking in the range of 1 - 5 dollars a month? 

TruBluMich Signature

Thank you for visiting CourseDownloads.com

Topic Locked

elliot
General Member
No User Image
New Zealand

B-Day: 2/25/1989 (35)

Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 at 5:06:14 AM | IP Logged

I would pay if i had to, i found this site back in 2002 ? (i think..lol) and it was a saviour, plus linked me to other great TW sites, dare i say, apcd-courses.com have got it sussed, they have a membership that gives the subscribers downloads of many extras for the game that people have made, course creation stuff.. etc.. textures.. it wouldnt break the bank paying a couple of dollars a month. 

Topic Locked

Gerald28435
General Member
No User Image
Wales

B-Day: 4/28/1935 (88)

Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 at 8:16:12 AM | IP Logged

Thumbs

Topic Locked

There are 2 active members online
Deepblue, PGAClubPro,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Course Downloads website - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Friday, April 26, 2024 @ 5:11:39 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.