How Should I Play Golf?
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

hazelcarter2
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 1:00:38 PM | IP Logged

Grip the club. Hold the golf club with a relaxed grip, placing your hands in a position that feels comfortable for you.

Position yourself parallel to the target line with your feet shoulder-width apart. Align your body and clubface towards your intended target.

Position the ball in line with the club's face, typically in the center for most shots. Maintain a slight knee flex and tilt forward from your hips.

The golf swing involves a backswing, downswing, and follow-through. During the backswing, rotate your shoulders, hinge your wrists, and shift your weight to your back foot. On the downswing, transfer your weight to your front foot, rotate your hips, and swing through the ball, making contact with the ball first and then taking a divot. Follow through with your swing, maintaining balance.
Golf chip game 

hazelcarter2 Signature

There are 0 active members online

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - How Should I Play Golf? - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Thursday, May 2, 2024 @ 6:50:10 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.