Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 6:03:05 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 6:28:00 AM

Hi all, i made this post for Mike, one of our members:

My name is Mike Karnes. 8 years ago I had a tumor in my larynx, ( the voice box ) and it was cut out. I also lost my voice for good so I was left mute.
The Doctors left my feed tube in me. 2 months ago it broke and fell inside me forcing me to rush to the hospital to have it cut out of my stomach.
It left a huge scar and I now have a new feed tube. I spent 5 weeks in 2 hospitals.
Medicare paid for a portion but left me with a huge bill and I still have to get the feed tube removed after my operation heals.
My only income is disability and it just pays my bills. I need help with my hospital bill.
Thanks in advance.

This is the clickable link for my gofundme:

Fundraiser for Mike

There are 1 active members online
hacker49,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Fundraiser for Mike, one of our members - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Tuesday, March 19, 2024 @ 12:49:24 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.