Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

jurgie
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 1/12/1948 (76)

Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 3:33:16 PM | IP Logged

I am running TW08 on win10 64 bit. I have not played this game in almost two years. Everything worked perfectly prior going into it the other day. When I went into it to play an installed custom course I got the message that it could not locate the file and that I must uninstall and reinstall stock course Peble Beach. Clicked on a 08 stock course and got the message "cannot locate the file and I must reinstall another stock course Cog Hill. I repeated this with numerous stock and custom courses installed and none of them will initiate. The Caddy is either not reading the stock 08 libs,courses or both. I am pretty sure that the Caddy only installs custom courses & libs. I did back up the entire 08 platform when I moved it to Win10. It worked perfectly until I went into it the other day. Somehow the the stock courses and libs became corrupt. Every other features in the game work properly.How do you reinstall the stock courses and libs so they are properly read by the Caddy? The Caddy assumeably only manages custom courses & Libs.In prior versions of TW, you did not even need the stock courses installed as long as all appropriate libs for that platform were left in the games Libraries folder. That suited me just fine because I never played the Stock courses anyway. Someone please enlighten me on how to activate all my courses. BTW, under the Caddy's Properties Tab all installed courses reflect that all properties have been properly applied.  

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 4:04:17 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 4:07:00 PM

Hiya Jurgie, the custom courses are using TW08 stock libraries, and not the TW08 stock courses.
So i think for some reason you are missing some TW08 stock libraries.
Are you using the CLTool08 ( cloaking tool08 ), when you are using the tool then maybe you cloaked some libraries ?
Another thing you can try:
Open TW Caddie08, and on left side you will see a list of all installed courses.
Dubble click on the name ( text ) of a course you have problems with, and on the next popup you will see a list of all required libraries.
All libraries must say: True
When a library says: False.....then you will have to reinstall that library.
In the worst case you will have to reinstall the TW08 stock libraries from the cd.
Let me know when you need more help.

There are 3 active members online
csxen, J Tee, sixshooter,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Stock Course Problem With Caddy - Page 1 Loaded in 0.188 seconds
Friday, April 26, 2024 @ 6:41:36 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.