Which textures
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 12:15:52 PM | IP Logged

New course and so far I have been using 4 libraries for textures. Playing about with combinations to see what I liked. I checked to see which ones I could consolidate and I got some strange results from the cloaking tool project list.

Libraries used - Doral 7,8,9,11,13,14,30
K Club 6,13
The Ocean Course 5,49,51
K Textures 1,2,3,4,6,10

The K textures numbers match with the textures I'm using

The stock library numbers don't make sense. Doral only has 11 textures (presumably numbered zero to 10)
The ocean course has 21 textures (zero to 20) and the K club has 13 (zero to 12)

What am I missing or not understanding? 

Munroco Signature

From Carnoustie, the REAL home of golf.

Quietly
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 12/12/1800 (223)

Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 3:45:00 PM | IP Logged

Texture numbers in libraries include all texture in said library, not just the terrain textures. A pano can take up 13 textures (12 panels plus the base) and in the case of custom libraries, our object textures also count in the numbers. In the case of stock courses, they have plant textures in them, which are probably also included in the numbers.

I'm guessing they packed some of the trees into the library before some of the terrain textures. 

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:39:20 PM | IP Logged

This explains why I can't make head nor tail of them. I can't get my CA to open the course anymore. The K club library seems to be the problem. I keep reinstalling it but no luck. Pat is going to see if he can open it tomorrow but it looks like I've lost a few days work.

Munroco Signature

From Carnoustie, the REAL home of golf.

There are 1 active members online
rgaps,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Which textures - Page 1 Loaded in 0.297 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 11:48:03 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.