Reinstall - No courses
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 2:44:31 PM | IP Logged

I have TW08 running fine on my old XP machine, but it has a hard time running the graphics, so I reinstalled TW08 on my newer machine. It seemed to install ok but when it opens there are no courses. I checked the install, every directory is exactly the same size as on my older machine. The only difference is that my older machine has an extra directory with user created libraries. Any ideas? I've installed it a couple of times with the same result.

Munroco Signature

From Carnoustie, the REAL home of golf.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (63)

Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 2:57:20 PM | IP Logged

Hiya Neil,

When you go to the courses folder, can you see the 14 stock course folders there.
So in the courses folder you should have 14 folders from the stock courses
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports\Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 08\Courses

Try to make a zipfile of one of the stock course folders, and reinstall in TW08 with CLsetup08
When that works then you have to do the same with the other 13 stock course folders ( make a zipfile of each of them and install with CLsetup08 ) 

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 5:02:56 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Munroco on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 5:42:00 PM

Yes I can see them Pat. I''ll give that a go.

Looking good. Still have to install the flags and logos etc, and get the sound working. I can use Caddy on this pc, so didn''t need CLSetup luckily as it wouldn''t open. Maybe I need TW06 for it to work, but I don''t need that on this PC so far.

Munroco Signature

From Carnoustie, the REAL home of golf.

There are 3 active members online
Gunpower61, nort2, zutor,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Reinstall - No courses - Page 1 Loaded in 0.186 seconds
Friday, May 3, 2024 @ 8:57:34 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.