Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

Philo_Beddoe
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:20:38 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Philo_Beddoe on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:22:00 PM spelling

I notice many players still playing online and leagues on Novice after 13 years. If you are not that good and it is a challenge for you that is fine but what about you guys that score -18 on Novice? Is if fun that when you chip the ball just goes in the hole 95% of the time because of AI assists?
I see courses being designed to trick up difficulty by putting trees in the middle of greens and fairways. How about playing intermediate with breezy or gusty winds and dry greens for a challenge instead?

Playing int or advanced you actually have to account for wind and lie on approaches and chips too. Just some suggestions for y''all to add something new to a very old game.  

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/26/1987 (36)

Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:38:30 PM | IP Logged

edited by: argon on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:43:00 PM more information

There are very very good players at all levels of the game ,playing in some cases with difficult settings like very dry greens and heavy wind , here is the expert level score board at this league, good to see them all still playing , this is Jo Summer`s League
http://golf-4fun.org/leaderboards/expert-tour 

raylloyd7
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/19/1951 (72)

Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 6:34:47 AM | IP Logged

i have actually been playing advanced 3 click for about 3 years now , i prefer dry/breezy/difficult pins /tournament tees if possible , makes for a greater test for me anyway , was a true swinger for to many years before that and just wanted to try something different , but i found novice 3 click the meter was way to slow . so i moved up to inter , then advanced and found i liked it best 

dawg8
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/20/1946 (77)

Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:05:51 AM | IP Logged

Novice is FUN...even when playing very dry or very wet greens, also with gusty or strong winds. Hit a shot with those conditions and the wind direction changes, you have a split second to ajust your shot, pull it off, FUN. Been a member/player since the "Links" games, there has always been folks that do not like that people play Novice. Lighten up its a game...a fun and LONG enduring game, as this site shows....enjoy. 

There are 0 active members online

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Why so many play Novice? - Page 1 Loaded in 0.140 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 12:22:38 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.