Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

w3lshie08
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 11:26:22 AM | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,
I bought TW08 back in February 2010 and everything was running fine back then.Downloaded and reinstalled game yesterday and I have an issue with the game. I got the game installed through Origin and when I click on TW08 Icon to play it comes up with this error In order to launch this game,please login to the EA link to verify your ownership,then try again..I have even been in live chat with an EA advisor followed everything they told me to do like clearing the cache in Windows Origin and still I have this problem..Hopefully some expert here can help me with my issue..

Thanks
w3lshie08 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 12:41:44 PM | IP Logged

Hello, so you are using the TW08 download version from Origin.
Not sure its much help, but another guy had similar problem before, not sure he could solve it:

http://coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=9372 

w3lshie08
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 1:06:03 PM | IP Logged

Hi Gunpower61,
Yes I have the download in my Origin library,will try that post that you gave and see what happens,appreciate your help.

Thanks
w3lshie08 

There are 0 active members online

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 problem - Page 1 Loaded in 0.219 seconds
Friday, April 26, 2024 @ 5:34:56 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.