TW03 Courses and Finding Missing Libraries
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

DFELD2005
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 8:18:00 PM | IP Logged

I enjoy discovering the older versions of TW and the challenges of installing into Win 10. I am learning how to install new courses into TW03. My new installation of TW03 does not have all the little library files required to install the more complex courses uploaded here by experienced Architects for TW03. I use CLSetup03 to install the libraries and course file produced by the MyZip feature on this website. If a new course has an error, I can discover the names of missing libraries by using the CLTool03 utility from this website. I can double-click on a course name and reveal a list of all the required libraries. This pop-up list shows the names of any libraries not installed. Sometimes I can find the missing libraries on this website. And sometimes in the Course Architect Folder on my CD for TW04. I hope this helps others??? 

There are 2 active members online
Jae-Sung Lee, nort2,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - TW03 Courses and Finding Missing Libraries - Page 1 Loaded in 0.110 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 12:04:08 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.