CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Virus Total: What does your security do with Voodo - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : General
Virus Total: What does your security do with Voodo
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

MGM
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Friday, November 15, 2019 at 12:23:08 PM | IP Logged

edited by: MGM on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 12:24:00 PM

This URL will take to you Virus Total, a site that allows any file to be uploaded for people to see if their anti-virus/anti-malware program may consider the file malicious. We all know here at CDL that the Voodoo.exe file is necessary to play TW08 on Windows 10, and that it is NOT a threat. I have always used Malwarebytes for my security and Voodoo is not detected as being a threat when I scan my system.

Here is the link to the results. Look for security software and whether or not it might not like the Voodoo file.

Virus Total and Voodoo 

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Virus Total: What does your security do with Voodo - Page 1 Loaded in 0.109 seconds
Thursday, April 25, 2024 @ 1:48:39 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.