Game gets stuck on lan play
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

MikeT
General Member
No User Image
South Africa

Posted: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 9:57:45 PM | IP Logged

edited by: MikeT on Monday, October 1, 2018 at 10:04:00 PM Forgot to mention it''s TW 08 and fixed a typo.

Hey guys

I have noticed this strange problem while playing lan mode through hamachi.
When the host of the game sinks a putt, the other person''''s game will get stuck and not load the next course. We''''ve each had turns to host but it happens on both ends.

Funny thing is, when playing on Gameranger this glitch barely happens so I''''m left scratching my head why this happens to us every time we play, we have only ever finished an entire course once.

We have done the lagfix / graphics fix.
We also only play co-op mode, my friend and I will be on a team against bots.
We also tried changing from 18 holes to 9 holes

Any suggestions on how to fix this, if it is even possible to fix it will be greatly appreciated.

pmsull1
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 3:41:00 PM | IP Logged

Are you saying it wont load the next course or the next hole???  

pmsull1
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 3:44:09 PM | IP Logged

my friend and I have been playing lan on Hamachi for a long time. We like playing difficult courses against each other. I'm not certain why(or how ) you are playing against "bots", but I suspect that may be the prob. Never had one glitch related to Hamachi. Cant say that for Game Ranger.

MikeT
General Member
No User Image
South Africa

Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 9:11:02 PM | IP Logged

edited by: MikeT on Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 7:40:00 AM

Sorry, I meant it won''t load the next hole.
Also yes we prefer to play in a team and I suspected it could be bots causing this issue too but I was hoping not and that there may be some fix for it. By bots I mean playing against computer players.

Maybe someone else can test co-op play against bots and here''s how to always end up on the same team...

After hosting, tell your friend to wait a few seconds to give you a chance to add 2 computer players 1st, after adding them and your friend''s golfer appears at the bottom of the computer players, start the game and the computer team will have their shot 1st. You can organize teams like this with normal players too since this method will always 100% guarantee that you and your buddy will be on the same side.

EDIT: Turns out it is the computer players causing this issue. After we stopped adding bots, we don''t get stuck anymore. Quite a shame though, we enjoyed playing co-op :( 

There are 1 active members online
hacker49,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Game gets stuck on lan play - Page 1 Loaded in 0.187 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 2:11:15 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.