Updated Player List - 2018
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Oldskoolcade
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 8:58:43 PM | IP Logged

Just wondering if any TW08 players out there have come across a relatively new players list for the game. I know Bangus did one up back in 2012 I think, but just curious if anyone has figured out how to go about updating the tour folders with current names and such. Like many it seems, I just got back into playing a little TW08 and would love to be able to add some of those newer tour players into the mix.

Any ideas are appreciated!

Oscar 

kchavis
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 3:59:24 PM | IP Logged

I attached my PGA Tour folder - includes updated golfers (a few olders ones)…..the leaderboard scores finish a tournament around -20.....goes in the EA Sports/Players folder.... 

File Attachment
Zip File - zip File - Click Here to Download File - 160.5 KB

Oldskoolcade
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 9:38:23 PM | IP Logged

Dude - that's fantastic! Thank you so much. I was just reading up earlier on how to create custom golfers and move them into the players folder, etc. This will definitely help the process!

Again many thanks!

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Updated Player List - 2018 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 1:16:03 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.