unable to download course zip file
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Slappy-Gilmo
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 3:21:08 PM | IP Logged

I just recently became a member of coursedownloads.com so that I could download Tiger Woods PGA 06 courses.

I am unable to create .zip files for any course I attempt to download. When I click on the button that says "create my zip file" an error message appears which states: "Error: Zip file exceeds the 30.00 MB limit. Please Select fewer files to include."

This same error message applies to ANY course I attempt to download.

It seems that this entire website -like very many that I visit online- is either a complete pathetic hoax, uber-incompetent, and/or has been designed so that it is extraordinarily-complicated -far, far more so than need be- to do something VERY SIMPLE: Downloading a stupid golf course.

Every course that I have attempted to 'create a zip file' has only been about 5 MB.....and yet the error message says that I am exceeding a '30 MB limit.'

On other websites (modbb and Links golf game download sites) there is no complication about downloading a file.

Is there a way in which I can create a zip file of a Tiger Woods course....or is this a hoax and is it impossible, instead? 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 3:54:42 PM | IP Logged

Hello, welcome to the site.
Can you try again, it should work now. 

There are 1 active members online
SlipperyRich,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - unable to download course zip file - Page 1 Loaded in 0.203 seconds
Tuesday, April 23, 2024 @ 6:40:31 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.