CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Last Tiger Game That Allowed To Measure Your Putts - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : General
Last Tiger Game That Allowed To Measure Your Putts
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

blackthidot
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 9:28:52 PM | IP Logged

Can anyone tell me the LAST EA Tiger Woods game that showed you the measurements to make your putts?

Like it used to tell you 3 feet 5 in long and 8 inches right for example.

I can almost SWEAR that it was on one of the Xbox 360 versions and I have just bought 06-11 and NONE of them have that option on it. I am so confused because I am almost certain that on one of the xbox games I created a player using game face or whatever and that feature was on the game.  

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 7:16:02 AM | IP Logged

Hello, i never played on X box, i only played the PC versions, but the PC versions never had that option. 

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Last Tiger Game That Allowed To Measure Your Putts - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Tuesday, April 23, 2024 @ 3:44:08 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.