CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - request to all new designers about their new cours - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : General
request to all new designers about their new cours
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

exildaot
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 6:17:33 PM | IP Logged

edited by: exildaot on Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 9:44:00 PM

i download most of the new courses here when they have good reviews or depending on the architects in which i like the courses but something hitted me a lot recently and it''s about screenshots:

please post screenshots, galleries or pictures (or whatever you wanna call it!!!) of your courses.

it would help me to decide if i wanna download it cause when i see a review under 3.5/5, i rarely download it and that''s often been the case recently. especially with fantasy courses.

i hope i speak for many of you. 10x.

GolfMikeLK
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 3/14/1959 (65)

Posted: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 6:33:46 PM | IP Logged

I brought that very idea up last week when the new (designers) started putting up and taking down there courses. still no screen shots to look at to decide if its worth getting. 

dawg8
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/20/1946 (77)

Posted: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 8:11:22 PM | IP Logged

edited by: dawg8 on Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 8:12:00 PM

I strongly agree with above posts...screen shots please...117 years old...right 

There are 2 active members online
bubbalee1234, danec54,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - request to all new designers about their new cours - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 8:24:16 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.