Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

exildaot
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 10:33:05 AM | IP Logged

hell0.

i would like to start to create my own courses with course architect in tw08 but i was wondering if i must have tw06 installed or if there's an easier way to do it.

so.. the basic redondant question is: what do i have to do if i wanna create a course??

10x.

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 1:02:24 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 1:03:00 PM

Hello, yes the TW08 courses are created with Course architect06 ( CA06 ), and course architect06 can only be installed when you have TW06 installed.
So you need TW06 installed.
And the courses in CA06 can only be compiled on a windows XP system, so you will have to do it on xp.
You can design courses with CA06 on Win7 or win8 or win10, but when you come to the point you have to compile your course, then you will have to do it on a windows XP system. 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/26/1987 (36)

Posted: Friday, March 30, 2018 at 3:00:06 AM | IP Logged

edited by: argon on Friday, March 30, 2018 at 3:03:00 AM

exildaot said:
"hell0.

i would like to start to create my own courses with course architect in tw08 but i was wondering if i must have tw06 installed or if there''''s an easier way to do it.

so.. the basic redondant question is: what do i have to do if i wanna create a course??

10x.
"

TW 2006 should be easy to find on ebay , you need to down load and watch Smilling Goat`s tutorial videos.
here http://www.coursedownloads.com/tutorials/tutorials.asp?id=5

and then you need the CLtool
and Course architect all downloadable from here.
http://www.coursedownloads.com/extras/category.asp?id=7&gameid=8
Tw 2006 also ships with a utilities tool which can install Libraries into the Course Architect.

For creating courses , I just got and old PC on OS XP , I got it for nothing and there is lots about

There are 1 active members online
nort2,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - wanna be a designer. - Page 1 Loaded in 0.203 seconds
Tuesday, April 23, 2024 @ 7:32:15 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.