PerfectGolf
Post Reply    New Topic  
Author  Message

GezzerMax
General Member
No User Image
Ireland

Posted: Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8:20:14 PM | IP Logged

Swingers clickers come on this golf sim is something online golf sim players on pc have been looking for , this game was great in its day yes but the team at JNPG have developed a fantastic game,would love to see my old friends from this game get on this game. Its getting updated soon also with 3d grass and cross platform games with xbox users . I must say that the games physics are almost as true to real golf as ever seen in any pc golf game so give it a try if you have the pc power to run it. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 2:08:49 AM | IP Logged

I play TW08, and Perfect golf now and then, gives me the best of both worlds. 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/26/1987 (36)

Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 at 1:09:16 PM | IP Logged

edited by: argon on Monday, October 16, 2017 at 11:59:00 PM

GezzerMax said:
"Swingers clickers come on this golf sim is something online golf sim players on pc have been looking for , this game was great in its day yes but the team at JNPG have developed a fantastic game,would love to see my old friends from this game get on this game. Its getting updated soon also with 3d grass and cross platform games with xbox users . I must say that the games physics are almost as true to real golf as ever seen in any pc golf game so give it a try if you have the pc power to run it."

TW 2008 is still the best Golf Sim to date , graphics on PP need a big update, the game is not up to 2017 standards for games, cross platform is not good , the xbox controller can be easily moded to hit 100 % straight, ss of modern day gaming expectations 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 at 1:10:50 PM | IP Logged

edited by: argon on Monday, October 16, 2017 at 1:13:00 PM

argon said:
"
GezzerMax said:
"Swingers clickers come on this golf sim is something online golf sim players on pc have been looking for , this game was great in its day yes but the team at JNPG have developed a fantastic game,would love to see my old friends from this game get on this game. Its getting updated soon also with 3d grass and cross platform games with xbox users . I must say that the games physics are almost as true to real golf as ever seen in any pc golf game so give it a try if you have the pc power to run it."

Absolute rubbish , TW 2008 is still the best Golf Sim to date , the pile of junk your talking about is not up to the standards of games made in 2016/ 2017 , the course creator is fine , but those guys cannot make a game fit for 2016/2017, the course look dead when I last played it , no wind in the trees they look dead , making games is not their thing and Graphics lol get real for 2017. look how games for 1016 / 2017 should be"

This is the standard expected and why come here preaching , 

GezzerMax
General Member
No User Image
Ireland

Posted: Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:55:29 PM | IP Logged

ARAGON if you think tw 08 phyics in golf are real you have never played the real game,Dont be silly its a dial a shot game dude its arcade no realism at all,if you think otherwise you are just like some of the tools that play PG but cant score well . TW 08 was good in its day but it was always arcade never realistic like JNPG 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 5:23:13 AM | IP Logged

edited by: argon on Monday, November 13, 2017 at 12:55:00 PM

GezzerMax said:
"ARAGON if you think tw 08 phyics in golf are real you have never played the real game,Dont be silly its a dial a shot game dude its arcade no realism at all,if you think otherwise you are just like some of the tools that play PG but cant score well . TW 08 was good in its day but it was always arcade never realistic like JNPG"

I played off 7 one time irl and when I play TW 2008 I play expert no yardage chart,makes it more real.

Gordo
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 11/18/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:09:39 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gordo on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:19:00 PM

GezzerMax said:
"ARAGON if you think tw 08 phyics in golf are real you have never played the real game,Dont be silly its a dial a shot game dude its arcade no realism at all,if you think otherwise you are just like some of the tools that play PG but cant score well . TW 08 was good in its day but it was always arcade never realistic like JNPG"

There is a way to play TW golf in a more realistic, sim fashion. Just because you haven''t discovered how, doesn''t make it false.

I don''t consider clicking on a spot in the middle of the fairway or on the green to aim your shot realism at all. That in and of itself seems arcade-like to me.

Also referring to a member here as "just like some of the tools..." is pretty low class.  

There are 1 active members online
hacker49,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - PerfectGolf - Page 1 Loaded in 0.547 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 3:13:47 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.