Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

winkywiggle
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/31/1958 (65)

Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 at 10:29:53 PM | IP Logged

Hi Guys, i have just reinstalled all my tw08 stuff and using the TW caddie installing the libraries gives a pop up button to click ok after each one, i have so many that i spend ages clicking each one, is there some way this can be automated, i did use a program before called click off but it doe not work anymore, surely someone has a solution for this. its the same for the courses HEEEELP please. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 12:15:36 PM | IP Logged

Hello, after a new install of TW08 you will have to reinstall all libraries and courses with TWCaddie08, it will take some time.
Are you reinstalling the libraries and courses from a back up you took of your previous installation ?
Or are you redownloading the libraries and courses from Coursedownloads ? 

winkywiggle
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/31/1958 (65)

Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 1:24:54 PM | IP Logged

Hi Gunpower61, i have all the courses and libraries saved on hard drive, when i formatted and installed a new windows install, i reinstalled the game fresh and then using TW08 Caddie i selected all libraries and clicked install, the problem is that after each library is installed it pops up a button with an OK that you have to click before the next library installs, this takes forever with the amount of libraries i have, i did use 'Click OFF' a little program that automated the clicking process but it does not work now, so basically i am asking is there any way to automatically click the OK Button or do i have to sit and click every one which takes ages. any help on this would be appreciated. Thank You.

P.S i have 0ver 325 libraries i install so i need to click the OK Box over 300 times, you see what i mean.  

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 3:31:12 PM | IP Logged

Yes, it is the only way i know, TWCaddie08 asks for each library and course, i don t know another way how to reinstall.
Best way is to reinstall all libraries first, and at last all courses.

There are 1 active members online
Cody,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - library install pop up - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Friday, April 19, 2024 @ 1:08:19 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.