Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

B-Day: 4/22/1948 (75)

Posted: Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 10:26:45 AM | IP Logged

edited by: TeeOffTowerse on Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 10:35:00 AM missing text

Is anyone aware of an "uplayable" heavy rough. I need one as my shotpath passes over my out of bounds which is not allowed in CA. Any assistance would be gratefully accepted. 

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

No course in the works: retired.

Jimbo63
General Member
No User Image
England

B-Day: 7/30/1947 (76)

Posted: Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 12:14:09 PM | IP Logged

Lawrence, can you pull back the out of bounds and make the relevant area a hazard? 

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

B-Day: 4/22/1948 (75)

Posted: Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 2:08:18 PM | IP Logged

edited by: TeeOffTowerse on Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 2:08:00 PM spelling error

Thanks Jim. Hadn''t thought of that. Problem I had was on a short par 3, directy between tee and green was a deep hole caused by the sea leading to a cavern filled by the sea in high tide. I will replace the circular ob with a hazard. That should solve the problem. Thanks again. ;) 

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

No course in the works: retired.

There are 1 active members online
Gerinski,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Unplayable Rough required - Page 1 Loaded in 0.375 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 6:41:40 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.