trouble downloading courses with CLSetup07
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

edlaakso
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 at 5:43:23 PM | IP Logged

Hope someone can give me a clue as to why CLSetup07 does not download courses. I am running windows 10 and Setup07 seems to install properly. When I download an 07 custom course and attempt to install it into the game using the CLSetup07 icon on the desktop it says that the program can not be run on my PC. I have attempted to install Setup07 as an administrator and in compatibility mode to no avail. CLTool installs and opens OK from the desktop icon. Any ideas for solving my problem? Could not find anything on forum which addresses this problem. Thanks  

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 2:00:24 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 2:09:00 AM

Hiya ed, so you are sure the box run as administrator is ticked ?
Right click CLsetup07 icon....choose: Properties...compatibility...and on bottom check box: Run as administrator...and hit Apply.
( That works on win8 for me, but i never tried it on win10 ) 

There are 1 active members online
eamonn dowd,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - trouble downloading courses with CLSetup07 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.219 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 6:44:18 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.