Contribution
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

chingahook
General Member
No User Image
Spain

Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 11:01:31 AM | IP Logged

Hi everyone guys, I just discovered this website a couple of days ago. I decided to contribute thought donation, for helping the developement of the website, and also in order to get 1 GB download space when I try to creat the zipfile. But the point is I still didnt get the extra space, any administrator should know anything? Thanks in advance. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 12:54:05 PM | IP Logged

Hello, welcome to the site.
Thanks for the donation.
I upgraded your create myzip size to the highest level, so it should work now. 

dawg8
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/20/1946 (77)

Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 5:05:48 PM | IP Logged

Welcome Chingahook

Man you are in for alot of work, with over 1600 course's to download...lol..lol.
But seriously you are are in for a treat there are so many X A LENT great looking and
playable course's. ENJOY.

dawg8/Steve 

chingahook
General Member
No User Image
Spain

Posted: Friday, September 23, 2016 at 8:01:12 AM | IP Logged

Thank you very much guys, I really apreciatte your replies. I guess you have done a great effort to design all those courses 😂. I have a question maybe this is not the right place to post it. I already installed new courses for 2015/2016 season, but in many of them dont appear espectators or tv towers, maybe i did it wrong. And other thing I was wondering if I could change courses for different majors from one year to another in the same career mode for my created player. Thank you very much in advance, I am really enjoing Tiger woods 08 😊 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Friday, September 23, 2016 at 11:20:38 AM | IP Logged

Hello, in many custom courses you won t see spectators, the course designer decides if he wants spectators or not.
When the Course designer doesn t add spectators then you can t see them in the custom course.

There is a great tool available to add custom courses in the PGA Tour, so you can create your own tour with the courses you want.
There is a small tutorial available on the link below:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=10461&forum=11 

chingahook
General Member
No User Image
Spain

Posted: Friday, September 23, 2016 at 1:01:38 PM | IP Logged

Ohh thanks a lot. I already realized that in 99 % of custom courses there are not spectators, its a pity because it would be wonderful that you could customize if you want to allow tournaments atmposphere or not. Anyway, I think with the tool you showed to me you can change courses for Majors from one year to the next year, but I need to read all the steps of the tutorial carefully. 

chingahook
General Member
No User Image
Spain

Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 12:15:31 PM | IP Logged

Hi, Im trying to replace courses in the same careerĀ“s created player, but unfortunately I had troubles in "teachin" courses into the database. Basically nothing appear in the white list on the right with the CEditor, after clicking on Course -- DB bottom, any of the new downloaded courses is on this list, I dont know why. I tried to follow your steps from the manual but even with that I was not able to make the "teaching" process. Thank you a lot. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 12:30:56 PM | IP Logged

Hello JoSummer is the creator of the tool, and he posted a video, maybe you will find some help here:

http://sendvid.com/m86ix7ab

Also some help on link below:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=10461&bookmark=

There are 1 active members online
Quietly,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Contribution - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Saturday, April 20, 2024 @ 8:42:55 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.