Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

LinksPro
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 12/21/1954 (69)

Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 7:38:49 PM | IP Logged

Just went to install CGX Bethpage Black and received this message:

CGX Bethpage Black Course 2016 is already installed as Bethpage 2009 PGAX US Open Edition. You will need to uninstall Bethpage 2009 PGAX US Open Edition before you can install this course."

Couple questions:

1) Should I do as it says or leave it?
2) Is it the same course?
3) If I leave the old course installed, will I be able to play the new edition with friends who only have the new one?
4) I notice a lot of the CGX courses are courses I already have installed either as PGX, PGAX or the same course, without the CGX label. Is there a difference in the design somewhere in the course or just a few libraries where the CGX logo is installed on a TV tower or leader-board?

Thanks 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 1:58:16 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 2:01:00 AM

Hello, Mostly the uploaded CGX courses are a bit modified, compared with the PGAX version. ( mostly minor modifications )
On the recently uploaded Blackpage, all Tees are playable now ( not only the Pro Tees )
On the old version only the Pro tees will be playable, and on the new uploaded version all tees are playable.
I don t think Mike changed other things in the course.
It is possibble you can play the old version together with the new version with friends, but then you will have to choose: Pro Tees
But in my opionion it is better that all players have the same course, why not remove the older version and play the newer version, because there you can play all tees.
So i would uninstall the older version and install the newer uploaded version.

There are 1 active members online
ChuckH,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Bethpage Black - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Thursday, April 25, 2024 @ 10:21:17 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.