Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

golfplayer
General Member
No User Image
Germany

Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 1:52:54 PM | IP Logged

Hello togehther,
I use Win10 and TW08. I have install the TW-Caddie-Tool. When I´m using the tools I can download the library but when I try to install the course I receive follow:

https://abload.de/img/tw_08_caddie_08_1o9uun.jpg

https://abload.de/img/tw_08_caddie_08_294u8y.jpg

https://abload.de/img/tw_08_caddie_08_3gzusi.jpg

How can I install, see and play the new course ? Thx in advance and kind regards.

File Attachment
Zip File - JPG File - Click Here to Download File - 71.7 KB

golfplayer Signature

greetings golfplayer

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 3:51:36 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 3:58:00 PM

Hello,

Be sure to use the correct version of TWCaddie08 ( 32 or 64 bit ), and be sure to run TWCaddie08 as administrator.
See link below:
http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=10410&forum=32

When you installed the correct version of TWCaddie08, and you run it as administrator:

First of all you have to synchronize your libraries with TWCaddie08:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

On desktop start TWCaddie08
Inside TWCaddie08 go to: Options......Coursedownloads.com......Sync MyLibraries
You will have to log in with your Coursedownloads username and password and hit: Start
( It can take 1 minute before finished )

How to install Courses:

There are several ways how to install courses and libraries in TW08

1.The easiest way it to use the create myzip feature:
-----------------------------------------------------

When you found a course to download: Just click on box Create myzipfile.... and it will start to create your zipfile
After that choose open.....and TWCaddie08 will install all required libraries and courses in TW08 game.
Another option is to save the myzip file somewhere on your pc.
After that, just dubble click the saved myzip file on you PC, and TWCaddie08 will install all required libraries and courses in TW08 game.

2. Another way is to download the course and all required libraries separate:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the course that you want to download.....on right side you will see a list of required libraries.
The libraries with a red X are libraries you didn t download before. Click one a library (librarytext) with a red X, and download it to a location on your PC, for example download it to a folder on your desktop.
Do the same for allother libraries that are marked with red X.
After that on your desktop open TWCaddie08....and choose: Install
On next popup screen you will have to browse to the downloaded libraries zipfiles. When you found one dubble click it and TWCaddie08 will install it in
TW08. Do this with all libraries you downloaded separate.
After that on the coursedownloads page, left side you will see the course download link: Coursedownloads.net
Dubble click it, and download the coursefile to your pc, and also install it with TWCAddie08, same way as you installed the libraries.

golfplayer
General Member
No User Image
Germany

Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 6:30:27 AM | IP Logged

Hello Gunpower61,
after 4-5 hours it was possible to create and download the myzip-file. Before this time it was not possible to create the myzip-file. I had a limit up to 1MB.

Now I can download, install and play the new course what I want with the TW Caddie 08. Thank you very much for your support. 

golfplayer Signature

greetings golfplayer

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 6:44:49 AM | IP Logged

Good news you got it working.
Also don t forget to do the confidence folder fix:
--------------------------------------------------

Don t forget to do the confidence folder fix on your player in TW08, it is a very important thing to do.

There is a bug in the TW08 game, all members should do this fix.
When you played some courses you will see the loading times between holes are increasing, the game will become slower and slower.
Do next steps to solve the problem:

1) On desktop you will see the folder My Documents. Open this folder.
( when you are using Vista or Win7 or Win8 or win10: on desktop look for folder: User (or username).....inside you will find: Documents )
2) Inside Documents look for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008. Open this folder and then open the folder Career
3) Inside Career open the folder Players. Inside this folder, look for your playersname folder and open it.
4) Open the folder Confidence.
5) Inside you will find these files: Hole Type.tcn and Shot Type.tcn, now delete both files.
6) Important step here! Restart the TW08 game and play 1 hole on any stock course, then close TW08 game.
7) Go back to same Confidence folder and you will see both files are regenerated: but now they are very small in size.
Now right click the Hole Type.tcn file and choose Properties. Check the box next to Read Only and click OK.
Now do the same thing for the Shot Type.tcn file.

There are 1 active members online
eamonn dowd,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Install Course with the TW Caddie08 - Page 1 Loaded in 0.297 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 9:18:13 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.