Courses not downloading
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

johannesmart
General Member
No User Image
Namibia

Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 6:20:28 AM | IP Logged

Hi I'm trying to download some courses for TW08 but the download links aren't working, I have downloaded all the required libraries but when I click on the course download links they just reloads the page without downloading. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 10:57:43 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 10:59:00 AM

When you click the course download link, then you should have option to open or save the coursefile.
Sometimes it automatics downloads the coursefile to your downloads folder inside Documents on your Pc.

When you are playing TW08 and you are using automatic installer TW Caddie 08:
I upgraded your create myzip size, so when you download the course you can try to click on: Create myzipfile
When you downloaded the create myzip file on your PC: Just dubble click on it and TW Caddie08 will install everything in TW08.

When it is still not working, then you can also try to use another internet browser, Internet explorer should work fine. 

johannesmart
General Member
No User Image
Namibia

Posted: Friday, July 29, 2016 at 1:35:04 PM | IP Logged

Thanks mate, everything's downloading perfectly now. 

There are 1 active members online
southside,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Courses not downloading - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Friday, April 19, 2024 @ 5:25:45 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.