Problems with Tiger Woods 08 Graphics
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Mav01
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 7:41:47 AM | IP Logged

Does anyone else have proplems with structures floating above the ground on some courses? I have attached a zip file with jpeg screenshots, to show the problems iam having. 

File Attachment
Zip File - zip File - Click Here to Download File - 2.74 MB

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 12:10:47 PM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 12:26:00 PM

We had a few posts about floating trees and objects before, it might be related to the settings of your graphics card.
In some cases ATI Radeon graphics card users see floating objects, while Nvidia graphics card user don t see floating objects.

Floating trees/bushes/objects might be related to your graphics settings for the game or the quality of your video card. You can try to increase the graphics quality setting .
Start TW08 game....options...graphics...and move slider a bit to: best quality.
( but it will decrease game performance a bit )
Worth to try, not sure it will solve the problem 

Mav01
General Member
No User Image
United Kingdom

Posted: Friday, April 8, 2016 at 7:12:45 AM | IP Logged

Thank you for the reply. Looks like the game has proplems with ATI radeon graphic cards. Iam stuck with the floating objects, unless i buy a Nvidea graphic card. Well for the time being iam going to have to get use to those floating objects. At least its not a problem with the courses themselves. Which means on the bright side, i will have better looking courses to look at, when i get a nividea graphics card. 

There are 0 active members online

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Problems with Tiger Woods 08 Graphics - Page 1 Loaded in 0.188 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 5:18:35 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.