CLS containing deer
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

B-Day: 4/22/1948 (76)

Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 4:49:23 PM | IP Logged

My latest project is located in parkland with resident deer. Can anyone point me in the direction of a cls with deer inh the code?

ToT :D 

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

No course in the works: retired.

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/26/1987 (36)

Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 5:18:54 PM | IP Logged

TeeOffTowersey said:
"My latest project is located in parkland with resident deer. Can anyone point me in the direction of a cls with deer inh the code?

ToT :D"

The Black-Dyke course has deer in the cls to name but 1 

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

Posted: Monday, December 14, 2015 at 5:34:51 AM | IP Logged

Thanks Argon, I will try that one. Your help is much appreciated. 

TeeOffTowers Signature

The way we are playing here you might want to throw the clubs in the lake. If you throw the clubs in the lake, you might miss the lake.

Hyno Designs
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 10/30/1976 (47)

Posted: Monday, December 14, 2015 at 12:01:57 PM | IP Logged

I used to write up a custom code for these things, but kind of forgot how. When the 07 and 08 game was released they changed the format of how the CLS was put together, you had to unpack the file than re-pack it. At that time I sent over a few different custom CLS concepts to Hiker Bob, he is the one who put them together for me. On a few of them I did leave the deer on the course.

Looking back here were some of my changes
Birds were out when it was raining
Pond Scum was removed
Extra Golf Balls and random tee's were removed
All trash on the course was removed
Blimp was removed (did also create a MetLife Blimp)

In 04,05 & 06 used to add extra birds like seagulls to the courses.

In the CLS, you can change the random appearance of things, on my CLS the deers will only show up every once in a while. It is 100% possible to have a lot of deer on each hole, like 2 or more or even a hundred deer.

What you need to do is find out how the CLS works and change the numbers of the random sightings of the Objects.

My CLS's were specific to the type of course; for what you want, I would download my Oakmont 08 or Shinnecock 08 and take those CLS files for starters 

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:02:55 AM | IP Logged

edited by: TeeOffTowerse on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:04:00 AM amendment

@Argon22: I have played Black-Dyke course twice, but no deer present. I opened up the CLS using Tiger Bits and there is no reference to deer.
@ Hyno: I can change the quantity of deer in the CLS by using Tiger Bits, but I need a CLS in the first place referencing deer. Is anyone aware of a course containing deer to save me have to play different courses at random to find one?

Thanks in anticipation of assistance given.

ToT ;)  

TeeOffTowers Signature

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:52:47 AM | IP Logged

TeeOffTowersey said:
"@Argon22: I have played Black-Dyke course twice, but no deer present. I opened up the CLS using Tiger Bits and there is no reference to deer.
@ Hyno: I can change the quantity of deer in the CLS by using Tiger Bits, but I need a CLS in the first place referencing deer. Is anyone aware of a course containing deer to save me have to play different courses at random to find one?

ToT ;)"
Yes the Black-Dyke does have CLS with Deer ,here is screen shot, I only just noticed as well there`s an option in graphics settings for CLS High, Medium / Low ,Screen shot on next post .
The Deer ? must appear any where within the course parimeter 

argon
General Member
United Kingdom

Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:54:21 AM | IP Logged

argon22 said:
"
TeeOffTowersey said:
"@Argon22: I have played Black-Dyke course twice, but no deer present. I opened up the CLS using Tiger Bits and there is no reference to deer.

ToT ;)"
Yes the Black-Dyke does have CLS with Deer ,here is screen shot, I only just noticed as well there`s an option in graphics settings for CLS High, Medium / Low ,Screen shot on next post .
The Deer ? must appear any where within the course parimeter"
Option on settings for Graphics / CLS <> 

TeeOffTowers
General Member
England

Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 1:12:33 PM | IP Logged

Thanks Argon,

I will open up the CLS on Black-Dyke course and see what I can find. Perhaps I need to set the settings higher within the game regarding the CLS.

Thanks again for the heads up.

ToT :D 

TeeOffTowers Signature

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Monday, April 6, 2020 at 10:46:38 PM | IP Logged

Lawrence, did you ever find an answer to this? 

There are 1 active members online
Gunpower61,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - CLS containing deer - Page 1 Loaded in 0.266 seconds
Friday, April 26, 2024 @ 11:56:26 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.