CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - clicking a saved MyZip creates new desktop shortcu - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : TW Caddie 08 Support
clicking a saved MyZip creates new desktop shortcu
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

TranzMembrif
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 7/9/1946 (77)

Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 3:55:40 PM | IP Logged

I name, then save the MyZips for later in case I need to re-install. Usually, clicking a saved MyZip just brings up the Caddie and the files gets installed. But sometimes, like now, clicking a saved MyZip creates a new desktop shortcut. Then as usual the Caddie starts up and installs the files. It doesn't create an actual second instance of the Caddie program, thank you, just an extra shortcut. But it's annoying.

So I've taken to starting up the Caddie and then File/Open Intstallation Archive. But it's not supposed to have to work that way. 

There are 2 active members online
billstel, ChuckH,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - clicking a saved MyZip creates new desktop shortcu - Page 1 Loaded in 0.156 seconds
Friday, June 14, 2024 @ 2:11:39 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.